Paddlesport & Conservation Organizations
- American Canoe Assoc. – a diverse paddlesports organization, politically active
- American Whitewater – Active, hard-core paddlers’ organization
- Paddle Canada (formerly the Canadian Recreational Canoe Assoc.) – a distinct perspective
- EUGENEkayaker – a Eugene-based whitewater group
- League of Northwest Whitewater Racers – a group that works to support whitewater racing
- Lower Columbia Canoe Club – Large club, varied, but largely w/w open canoe
- Oregon Kayak & Canoe Club – Portland whitewater club
- Oregon Ocean Paddling Society – a large club, with a saltwater focus; from mild to wild
- PDXkayaker – a large, Portland-area, whitewater group
- U. S. Canoe Assoc. – Marathon racing, etc.
- U. S. A. Canoe & Kayak – Competition-focused organization
- Willamette Kayak & Canoe Club – Corvallis-based club
- American Canoe Assoc. – Broad-range river conservation
- American Rivers – The United States’ foremost river protection organization
- American Whitewater – Active in access & dam issues
- National Park Service – The National Wild & Scenic Rivers System site
- Oregon Environmental Council – A politically active group with a sharp eye on water issues.
- Oregon League of Conservation Voters – Voter education, legislative tracking
- Pacific Rivers Council – A Eugene-based, watershed conservation group
- SOLVE – A state-wide organization, focusing on clean-up projects
- Tualatin Riverkeepers – Providing conservation and access to the Tualatin River
- Willamette Riverkeeper – Practical conservation, close to home
- Network of Oregon Watershed Councils – Working to advance clean water goals.
- North Santiam Watershed Council
- South Santiam Watershed Council
- Oregon Watershed Enhancement Board – The agency in charge.